* Data on file with manufacturer.
Sinus Lifts Kits
Crestal Sinus Lifts Without Fear of Membrane Damage. A Minimally Invasive Approach to Lateral Sinus Lift
- Depth Control
- Intuitive Layout
- Extended Drill Sizes
- Improved Drill Design
- Minimally Invasive
Features & Benefits
- Depth Control: Precisely control drilling depth in increments of 1 mm
- Intuitive Layout: Instrument layout designed for efficient workflow
- Extended Drill Sizes: Drill diameter range from 2.4 mm to 4.4 mm
- Improved Drill Design: Unique angles and tip on the drill allow for faster and more stable drilling compared to the previous generation*
- Minimally Invasive: Specially designed drills allow for small lateral window and minimal flap size*
- Versatile: 3 auxiliary slots provided for placing additional drills
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. Sinus Crestal and Lateral Lift Kits are manufactured by Kaiserprecision Co. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZBINST0044 REV A 10/19 ©2019 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize every minute counts when you're running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you will always be at the front of the line whenever you need support.