Available For Canada Based Customers
The FlexLink TiBase is designed for digital and traditional procedures with both screw- and cement-retained applications.
- Clinicians and laboratory partners require aesthetic solutions that deliver restorative flexibility and implant/abutment connection strength.
- FlexLink TiBase can help clinicians achieve aesthetic restorations that can be sustained over time in the various biotypes and challenging cases.
- The FlexLink TiBase solution combines the proven T3® surgical platform with a broad restorative portfolio to provide lab flexibility in treatment solution planning.
SureSeal technology is designed for seal integrity through the implant/abutment junction.
- This is achieved with a combination of the proprietary Gold-Tite® Screw with the Certain internal connection and precision manufacturing.3
- Gas Enhanced Leakage Test4,*
Features & Benefits
- SureSeal Technology provides seal integrity with the proprietary Gold-Tite Screw in combination with the Certain internal connection.
- The Gold-Tite Screw is a high performing screw and delivers +113% more clamping force than a non-coated screw.2
- Titanium-nitride coating allows for use of translucent materials without sacrificing aesthetics.
- Lazzara R.†† Dental implant system design and the potential impact on long-term aesthetics: A review of the T3 Tapered Implant. ART1193EU Biomet 3i White Paper. Biomet 3i, 2012, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA.
- Suttin Z†, Towse R†. Effect of abutment screw design on implant system seal performance. Presented at the European Association for Osseointegration, 20th Annual Scientific Meeting; 2012.
- Suttin Z†, Towse R†. Effect of abutment screw design on implant system seal performance. Poster Presentation(P451): European Academy of Osseointegration 20th Annual Meeting, October 2012; Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Al-Jadaa A, Attin T ††, Peltomäki T, Schmidlin PR.†† Comparison of three in vitro implant leakage testing methods. Clin Oral Impl Res. 2015;26(4):e1-7.
- Byrne D, Jacobs S, O’Connell B, Houston F, Claffey N. Preloads generated with repeated tightening in three types of screws used in dental implant assemblies. J. Prosthodont. 2006 May–Jun;15(3):164-171.
- *Primary researcher’s PhD fellowship was supported by Biomet 3i, LLC. The research was funded by Biomet 3i, LLC. Aim of study was to develop a customized and standardized measurement device allowing repetitive non-destructive evaluations of implant leakage. Three implant systems were tested (n=20, 4 of each group which were negative controls, 4 assemblies per company were tested). Pre-clinical and/or benchtop studies are not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.
- † The authors conducted this research while employed at Biomet 3i, LLC.
- †† These clinicians have financial relationships with Zimmer Biomet Dental resulting from speaking engagements, consulting engagements and other retained services.
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). FlexLink TiBase is manufactured by Elos Medtech Pinol exclusively for distribution by Zimmer Biomet Dental. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0041 REV B 06/18