Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
The Dental Surgical Wash Tray
The Dental Surgical Wash Tray is a stainless steel construct that holds small, reusable dental implantology instruments during the automated wash and disinfection process when carried out by a thermo-disinfector.
- Compartmentalized - Houses small, reusable instruments in two removable compartments, one with grommets to secure the latch-lock end of drills and tools, and a second utility compartment to hold other small instruments.
- Compatibility - The porous, stainless steel construct allows for detergent and water passage during the cleaning and rinsing processes in automated cleaners and thermo-disinfectors.
- Universal Application - Holds small instruments for a variety of implant systems provided by ZimVie.
Dental Surgical Wash Tray
- Two removable components for flexibility and convenience
- Grommet compartment may hold up to 50 instruments with ISO-standard latch-lock shank
- Utility compartment with lid holds small, non-latch-lock instruments
- Stainless steel construct compatible with enzymatic and alkaline solutions used by automated cleaners/thermo-disinfectors
- Porous design allows detergent and water passage during cleaning and rinsing process
- Houses small implantology instruments for a variety of ZimVie Implant Systems during the automated cleaning process
We offer world-class educational opportunities.
Our specialty courses focus on current and emerging dental procedures, technology and products, empowering you to exceed the needs of your patients and your practice.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize every minute counts when you're running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you will always be at the front of the line whenever you need support.