Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
BellaTek Impression System
With BellaTek Abutments, dental technicians can design in the laboratory or by using the BellaTek Encode Impression System.
- BellaTek dental technicians deliver an anatomic patient-specific abutment with the appropriate collar height and natural emergence contours, with consideration of the surrounding gingival architecture and dental structures.
- Abutments are available in titanium and titanium with gold-colored nitride coating.1
- A unique and proprietary, simplified process, which is designed to open up new workflows to laboratories. The result is a highly aesthetic BellaTek Definitive Patient-Specific Abutment for TSV Implants.
- BellaTek Custom Abutments are exclusively designed to match each patient’s tooth anatomy, producing a natural emergence profile through the soft tissue.
- The BellaTek Encode Impression System provides optimized solutions to clinicians by eliminating the need for implant level impressions, which streamlines the treatment process for the surgeon, restorative clinician and laboratory. In addition, patients have a better experience and a beautiful aesthetic outcome.
All trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet or its affiliates, unless otherwise indicated. All references contained herein to Zimmer Biomet Dental refer to the Zimmer Biomet Dental Division. Due to regulatory requirements, Zimmer Biomet’s dental division will continue to manufacture products under Zimmer Dental Inc. and Biomet 3i, LLC respectively until further notice. Information on the products and procedures contained in this brochure is of a general nature and does not represent nor does it constitute medical advice or recommendations. Because this information does not purport to constitute any diagnostic or therapeutic statement with regard to any individual medical case, each patient must be examined and advised individually and this document does not replace the need for such examination and/or device in whole or in part. Products may not be available or registered in every country/region. Please contact your Zimmer Biomet Representative for product availability and additional information. BellaTek Abutments are manufactured and distributed by Biomet 3i, LLC. IPS e.max is a registered trademark of Ivoclar Vivadent.
ZB0027 REV A 08/16
We offer world-class educational opportunities.
Our specialty courses focus on current and emerging dental procedures, technology and products, empowering you to exceed the needs of your patients and your practice.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize every minute counts when you're running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you will always be at the front of the line whenever you need support.
Find an EEL Laboratory
Experience the enhanced turnaround time and cost-effectiveness benefits of licensed Encode Empowered Laboratories!