- Data on file.
- Trisi P, Marcato C, Todisco M. Bone-to-implant apposition with machined and MTX microtextured implant surfaces in human sinus grafts. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2003;23(5):427-437.
- Todisco M, Trisi P. Histomorphometric evaluation of six dental implant surfaces after early loading in augmented human sinuses. J Oral Implantol. 2006;32(4):153-166.
- Shin SY, Han DH. Influence of a microgrooved collar design on soft and hard tissue healing of immediate implantation in fresh extraction sites in dogs. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2010;21:804-814.
3.1 mmD Eztetic™ - Contour Abutments (NP Platform)
Restorative Stability and Simplicity
- User-friendly restorative options are available to meet your prosthetic needs
- Conical Double Friction-Fit™ Connection designed to deliver precision and stability
- Contour Abutment’s emergence profile designed to provide space for soft tissue and esthetic emergence of the restoration
Hex-Lock® Contour Abutments
Includes Screw p/n MHLAS
Hex-Lock Contour Abutments, 17°
Includes screw p/n AH20S
Angled Abutment, 20˚, for 6 Positions
Includes screw p/n AH20S
Three Principles In One Connection
For the first time, a Conical Connection, Double Friction-Fit connection and Platform Switch have been combined to create a state-of-the-art abutment connection.
- Designed to reduce micromovement and microleakage via a precise implant-abutment interface, aiming to aid in crestal bone maintenance and abutment stability
- A long, 3.0 mm conical connection distributes forces deep into the implant, designed to reduce stresses on crestal bone
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZB0004 REV C 12/19 ©2019 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.