Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Implant restorations are a significant investment and your patients have high aesthetic expectations.
The grayish hue through thin gingival tissues common with the use of titanium (silver metallic) abutments can compromise those expectations. The solution is the GingiHue Abutment.
- Designed To Deliver Aesthetics With Ease Of Use
- Use Familiar Crown And Bridge Techniques
- Closely Mimic Conventional Therapy
Implant-Abutment Seal Strength with the Gold-Tite Screw
- Peri-implant Mucositis - The prevalence of peri-mucositis has been reported as high as 80% of all dental patients.1
- Peri-implantitis - The prevalence of implants experiencing peri-implantitis has been reported in excess of 12%.2,3
- Crestal Bone Loss - Average implant crestal bone remodeling can exceed 1.5 mm following the first year of function, leading to compromised aesthetics.3
Features & Benefits
- In areas of even soft-tissue margins, the GingiHue Abutment may only require minor adjustments for interocclusal clearance
- In areas of variable soft-tissue height, the GingiHue Abutment may be prepared to follow gingival contours to maximize aesthetic outcomes and peri-implant soft-tissue health
- Direct chairside techniques may be used to restore implants, eliminating additional components and reducing laboratory fees
- Indirect techniques may be used to prepare a GingiHue Abutment to resemble a custom abutment, reducing chairtime for the restorative clinician
Important Product Information
Restorative Products: For detailed product information on all Biomet 3i Restorative Products, refer to the Biomet 3i Restorative Products IFU (P-IIS086GR) located at labeling.zimvie.com.
Enjoy a hassle-free online order managing exparience!
eShop & Order History
Get instant access to our convenient online quoting and ordering, available 24/7. Easily track your order history and reorder with just a few clicks.
Returns & Replace
Easily start your return request, receive instructions on how to send back the product and track the status of your RMA.
Return & Replace - COMING SOON!!!!
Submit and track the status of your implant warranty effortlessly and receive instant updates on RMA approval and replacement order status via email.
Courtesy Implant Replacement
If you qualify for a courtesy implant replacement, receive instant approval and instructions on how to quickly receive your implant replacement order (Only for U.S./CA).
Product Experience Report (ePER)
Conveniently initiate a product complaint request by submitting a ZimVie Dental Product Experience Report (ePER) electronically.
Never miss a payment! Get 24/7 access to view, download and pay your invoices invoices online.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. Invisalign, iTero, iTero Element, the iTero logo, among others, are trademarks and/or service marks of Align Technology, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and may be registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0745 REV A 07/19
Customer Service & Technical Support
At ZimVie Dental, our focus is always on you. Priority attention is the hallmark of our service commitment, and we stand ready to offer you an unprecedented level of service and personalized solutions.