Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
The UCLA Abutment is a castable abutment offered with a machined gold alloy base or in a fully castable version.
- It may be used for single or multi-unit screw or cement-retained restorations.
- It may correct angles up to 30 degrees when cast as a custom abutment.
* UCLA Gold Hexed Abutments do not include the screw. The final Gold-Tite Screw (IUNIHG) or the Titanium Screw (IUNIHT) must be ordered separately.
Implant-Abutment Seal Strength with the Gold-Tite Screw
- Peri-implant Mucositis - The prevalence of peri-mucositis has been reported as high as 80% of all dental patients.1
- Peri-implantitis - The prevalence of implants experiencing peri-implantitis has been reported in excess of 12%.2,3
- Crestal Bone Loss - Average implant crestal bone remodeling can exceed 1.5 mm following the first year of function, leading to compromised aesthetics.3
- Single and multiple-unit cement-retained restorations
- Laboratory fabricated custom abutments
- Minimum interarch space of 6mm
- For aesthetic restorations when tissue is limited
- Maximum angulation correction of 30°
- Material: Machined Gold Alloy Cylinder With Plastic Unitube
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZBINSTRM REV A 02/21
Customer Service & Technical Support
At ZimVie Dental, our focus is always on you. Priority attention is the hallmark of our service commitment, and we stand ready to offer you an unprecedented level of service and personalized solutions.