Precise Torque Limitation and Stop Functions
- The Osstell ISQ module uses Resonance Frequency Analysis (RFA) to measure for implant stability.
- W&H surgical stainless steel, scratch-resistant handpieces offer the durability, ergonomics and targeted irrigation needed for Oral, Maxillofacial and Implant Surgery.
- Multi-functional wired or wireless foot control allows sterile working and optimum freedom for your hands.
Focus on the essentials
- Powerful motor - With a motor torque of 5.5 Ncm and a motor speed range of 300 to 40,000 rpm, Implantmed is an impressively powerful instrument.
- Easy to use - Its new display with auto backlight makes Implantmed easy and uncomplicated use.
- Fatigue-free operation - In combination the short motor and the ergonomically shaped contra-angle handpiece are perfectly balanced. You can work for long periods without fatigue or cramp in your hand.
- Stress-free healing - The automatic thread cutter function supports you when inserting implants in hard bone. It prevents compression of the bone.
Opt for even better treatment
- Manage patients with risk factors
- Avoid unnecessarily long treatment times
- Achieve more predictable outcomes
The new force in bone surgery
- Innovative LED ring
- Fine tooth design
- Efficient cooling
- Automatic instrument detection
W&H Implantmed - How to Operate the Display
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. Implantmed is manufactured by W&H Dentalwerk Bürmoos GmbH. Implantmed and W&H are registered trademarks of W&H Dentalwerk Bürmoos GmbH. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZB1171 REV A 09/20 ©2022 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.
To request a paper copy of the Instructions for Use, contact ZimVie Dental Customer Service