Puros DBM is engineered with Reverse Phase Medium (RPM) and includes a variety of options to meet all of your clinical needs.
Used alone or as a bone graft extender, Puros DBM allografts provide osteoconductive and osteoinductive properties, convenient handling and graft containment, and are provided ready to use.
With a variety of options, the Puros family of products can stimulate natural bone formation and assist in the healing process.
Puros DBM Block and Strip
- Puros DBM Block and Strip are unique bone graft substitutes composed of 100% demineralized cancellous bone.
- Puros DBM Block and Strip cancellous bone allografts are natural scaffolds for new bone growth because they are processed to retain osteoinductive properties by preserving endogenous growth factors, including BMP-2, BMP-4 and BMP-7.1
Puros Demineralized Bone Matrix Block and Strip
- Osteoinductive properties, including endogenous growth factors BMP-2, BMP-4 and BMP-7 to help stimulate new bone formation.1
- Demineralized cancellous bone—no carrier or binding agent.
- Available in a variety of sizes and shapes to reduce allograft preparation.
- Flexible and compressible once rehydrated.
Putty and Putty with Chips
- Puros® Demineralized Bone Matrix with Reverse Phase Medium (DBM with RPM) Putty & Putty with Chips are unique bone graft substitutes composed of demineralized bone matrix in a reverse phase medium.
- Puros RPM Putty with Chips contains (850 microns to 4mm) cancellous bone chips.
- Puros® Demineralized Bone Matrix with Reverse Phase Medium (DBM with RPM) Gel and Paste are unique bone graft substitutes composed of demineralized bone matrix in a reverse phase medium.
- Puros RPM Paste contains added ground cancellous bone (<500 microns) to provide additional structural properties for bone growth.
12 mm × 12 mm × 12 mm,
14 mm × 14 mm × 14 mm.
15 mm × 40 mm × 3 mm–6 mm,
20 mm × 50 mm × 3 mm–6 mm,
20 mm × 50 mm × 3 mm–6 mm (2-pack).
1cc*, 2.5cc*, 5cc, 10cc.
Gel: 1cc, 5cc, 10cc .
Paste with Cancellous Bone: 1cc, 3cc, 8cc.
The ZimVie Spine Biologics portfolio encompasses a full range of bone graft materials to suit a variety of surgical needs.
InterGro DBM Fibers are composed of 100% Demineralized human cortical bone fibers and offer both osteoconductive and osteoinductive properties. Upon re-hydration the graft becomes flexible and moldable allowing it to be conveniently placed into bony voids or gaps that have been surgically created, or for filling osseous defects in non-weight bearing applications.
PrimaGen Advanced® Allograft
PrimaGen Advanced Allograft is a fresh frozen allograft, which is cryopreserved and processed using a proprietary processing method to retain endogenous components of the native bone that support bone healing. It possesses all three components of the bone healing triad: osteoconductivity, osteoinductivity, and osteogenicity. The combination of morselized cancellous bone and demineralized cortical bone provides a bone grafting scaffold.2
- Shi Y, Dittman B, Atkinson B. (2011) Bone Morphogenic Protein (BMP) Content in Cancellous Bone: A Suitable Substrate For Allograft Stem Cells. AlloSource Scientific Data Series 4, 3.
- Martin GJ Jr, Boden SD, Titus L, Scarborough NL. New formulations of demineralized bone matrix as a more effective graft alternative in experimental posterolateral lumbar spine arthrodesis. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 1999 Apr 1;24(7):637-45
6278 S. Troy circle
Centennial, CO 80111