Designed to Adapt
Versatility, flexibility, and simplicity
The Mergence-S System is a universal system of implant-specific instrumentation used for site preparation, size trialing and implant insertion.
The Mergence-S System is designed to aid in the implantation of ZimVie Spine’s TM-S Cervical Fusion Device, Vista®-S, Puros®-S and Puros®-S2 Cervical Interbody Allograft Implants. The Smith-Robinson surgical technique is used with standard instruments, except those specifically related to the sizing and insertion of each interbody device
- Mergence-S is designed to work with many of ZimVie Spine’s interbody options.
- Three different inserter options afford surgeon choice to facilitate comfort.
- Expanded options of trials and rasps accommodate patient anatomy.
- Instrumentation within the Mergence-S System is color-coded by footprint and lordosis angle to allow for easy selection.
- Interbodies easily attach to the inserters, cutting back on unnecessary steps and potentially reducing OR time.
Footprint (mm) Lordosis
11 x 14 0º | 7
11 x 14 0º | 7
14 x 14* 0º | 7
13 x 16† 0º | 7
14 x 18† 0º | 7
15 x 20† 0º | 7
Heights (mm) - 4-10 mm in 1 mm increments††
* Puros-S2 unavailable in this size
† Vista-S implants only
†† Puros-S and Puros-S2 are only available in heights 5 mm–10 mm; Vista-S and TM-S implants are available in heights 4 mm–12 mm
Length x Width (mm) Lordotic Angle Color
11 x 11 7º Rasps and Provisionals Blue
11 x 11 0º Rasps and Provisionals White
11 x 14 7º Rasps and Provisionals Yellow
11 x 14 0º Rasps and Provisionals Green
14 x 14 7º Rasps and Provisionals Red
14 x 14 0º Rasps and Provisionals Black
ZimVie Spine’s anterior cervical plate products are engineered to treat complex cases with clinical effectiveness, always with a commitment to patient safety.
Zimmer Biomet Spine, Inc.
10225 Westmoor Dr.
Westminster, CO 80021 USA