Trinnect Cervical Allograft Spacers are pre-hydrated in Preservon® technology to provide safety, strength and performance.
Integrity and Integration
The Trinnect Hydrated Anterior Cervical Spacer System is a line of precision-machined cervical allograft spacers. Trinnect Allograft Spacers are processed by LifeNet Health®, which is accredited by the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB). Trinnect Allograft Spacers are packaged using Preservon®, a glycerol-based preservation technology, allowing the spacer to be stored in a fully hydrated state at ambient temperature, eliminating the need to freeze or freeze-dry the spacers.
Trinnect Allograft Spacers are composed of cortical bone for structural integrity and dense cancellous bone for integration. The graft features two pieces of cortical bone to form the lateral aspects of the graft with cancellous bone in the center.
- Load-bearing cortical edges provide structural integrity while the large cancellous center allows for osteointegration
- Ready for use in under 30 seconds without the need for rehydration
- Composed of two pieces of cortical bone for structural integrity and dense cancellous bone for integration
- Machined with horizontal ridges to provide expulsion resistance
Preservon Allograft Bio-Implant Preservation Technology
- How does it work?
Glycerol, the active ingredient in Preservon, acts as a humectant, maintaining the moisture within the allograft, while providing a bacteriostatic environment.
These properties allow ambient temperature storage of the allograft without decay. Widely used as a food additive, glycerol has been used since 1991 as a carrier in commercially available osteobiologics products to enhance handling characteristics.
- 14.5 x 11.5mm footprint with 5–12mm heights in 1mm increments
- 7° of lordosis to closely approximate the curvature of the cervical spine
ZimVie Spine’s anterior cervical plate products are engineered to treat complex cases with clinical effectiveness, always with a commitment to patient safety.
Zimmer Biomet Spine, Inc.
10225 Westmoor Dr.
Westminster, CO 80021 USA