The Vista-S Fusion Device is a load-sharing, radiolucent spacer made of PEEK-OPTIMA® that accommodates varying patient anatomy in the cervical spine.
Reliability through Engineering
The Vista-S Fusion Device is made of PEEK-Optima® and is engineered to fit a variety of patient anatomies while giving surgeons the confidence they’ve come to expect from a PEEK interbody spacer.
Designed to be used with Mergence®-S instrumentation, the implantation of Vista-S is sleek, simple and efficient without sacrificing stability or performance.
- A wide range of footprints, geometries and heights allow surgeons to choose the perfect fit for patient anatomy and needs
- Expanded footprints and heights ensure a proper fit, even for outlier patient anatomies
- Tantalum markers allow for intraoperative visualization to ensure precise positioning
- “Shark tooth” pattern on superior and inferior surfaces reduces risk of device migration
- Large graft window allows graft material to promote fusion
- Proven through years in the OR, PEEK-Optima provides a radiolucent, strong and stable construct
Lenght x Width (mm) Height (1 mm increments) Anterior Height
11 x11 4-10 H + 1.3 mm
11 x 14 4-12 H + 1.3 mm
14 x 14 4-12 H + 1.7 mm
13 x 16 4-12 H + 1.6 mm
14 x 18 4-12 H + 1.7 mm
15 x 20 4-12 H + 1.8 mm
0º | 7º
ZimVie Spine’s anterior cervical plate products are engineered to treat complex cases with clinical effectiveness, always with a commitment to patient safety.
Zimmer Biomet Spine, Inc.
10225 Westmoor Dr.
Westminster, CO 80021 USA