A comprehensive approach to anterior to anterior lumbar procedures.
Fewer steps. Greater options
The Trinica Anterior Lumbar Plate (ALP) System was designed to fit challenging patient anatomies. This anterior lumbar plate accommodates variable vertebral bodies through multiple plate configurations with both fixed and variable angled screws. As a result, surgeons can achieve a better anatomical fit with no bending.
The Trinica Anterior Lumbar Plate System is used as an implant for the correction and stabilization of the spine. This system provides temporary stabilization and augments the development of a solid spinal fusion.
Comprehensive Yet Simple
- Unique bone deficit filling design for optimal bone-plate interface
- Innovative Secure-Twist Anti-Migration System for one-step locking
- All-Through-One (ATO) guide to accommodate drilling, tapping and screw insertion
- Fixed and variable screws meet a wider range of anatomical variations
- Multiple plate configurations eliminate the need for bending and facilitate an optimal anatomical fit
- All-through-one guides accommodate drilling, tapping and screw insertion
Please see the package insert for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, precautions, warnings, adverse effects, and patient counseling information. Rx Only. All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to Zimmer Biomet Spine, Inc. or one of its affiliates unless otherwise indicated, and must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Spine. This material is intended for health care professionals, the Zimmer Biomet Spine sales force and authorized representatives. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. 2162.1-GLBL-en-REV0818
To request a paper copy of the Instructions for Use, contact ZimVie Spine Customer Service