Engineered to address a wide range of spinal pathologies, the Vitality System offers next-generation implant designs and intuitive instrumentation.
Advance Your Surgical Capabilities
The Vitality System is a versatile and comprehensive pedicle screw platform that provides the essential components needed to execute rigid fixation of challenging anatomies in complex thoracolumbar procedures.
Featuring vigorously tested implants and ergonomically weight-balanced instrumentation, the Vitality System is strong and efficient. This adaptable system is built with a specific focus on intraoperative flexibility, allowing surgeons to develop the right solution for each individual patient.
- 7 different screw styles accommodate either a ø5.5 mm or ø6.0 mm rod
- 12 different screw diameter options support customised approaches
- 6 differing rod styles/materials deliver exceptional intraoperative flexibility
- T27 drive feature allows for a secure screw-to-driver interface
- Dual-lead, low-pitch iliac screws allow for insertion speed without increased insertion torque
- Specially designed screw shank thread form promotes improved screw stability
- Friction-fit head ensures ideal positioning for simplified rod placement
- Dual-lead screws and set screws are specifically designed for speed and ease of use
- Enhanced ergonomics optimise OR time in an effort to minimise fatigue
- T27 drive mechanism interchangeability promotes intraoperative simplicity
Zimmer Biomet Spine, Inc.
10225 Westmoor Dr.
Westminster, CO 80021 USA