Versatile Wound Protection
Designed to resorb within a short timeframe
Indicated for management of oral wounds and sores:
- Denture sores
- Suture sites
- Surgical wounds
- Oral ulcers (non-infected or viral)
- Traumatic wounds
- Periodontal surgical wounds
- Extraction sites
Absorbable Wound Dressings
- Protects Wound Bed - Adheres and provides coverage to oral wounds and sores
- Aids Wound Healing - Porous, absorbable matrix supports delicate new tissue
- Highly Porous, Highly Absorbent: Zimmer Collagen Plug holds up to 30x own weight in fluid. Resorbs in fewer than 30 days. Greater than 90% open pores.
Absorbable Collagen Matrices In Three Convenient Shapes
Zimmer Collagen Plug
10 mm x 20 mm
Cat. No. 0102Z
Zimmer Collagen Tape
2.5 cm x 7.5 cm, 1 mm thick
Cat. No. 0100Z
Zimmer Collagen Patch
2 cm x 4 cm, 3 mm thick
Cat. No. 0101Z
New to ZimVie Dental?
Request an account and take advantage of the convenience of ordering online!
Online store only available for U.S. based customers
SHop Online and Save!
- 2-Day free shipping with any order
- Online discounts with up to 50% Off list price
- Available 24/7 for quoting and order placement
- Check the status of your order and tracking information
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. Zimmer Collagen Plug, Tape and Patch are manufactured by Collagen Matrix, Inc. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0030 REV B 03/20