Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Designed To Facilitate Maximum Bone Volume Retention
- Small Granules - 500–1000 µm particle size preferred for grafting smaller defects, such as extraction sockets.
- Large Granules - 1000–2000 µm particle size preferred for grafting large defects, such as sinus elevations.
- Conveniently Packaged In Easy-To-Open Dishes - Value Packs (5 ml and 8 ml) are individually packaged in 1 ml containers for single-unit dosing.
Features & Benefits
- Bovine-derived hydroxyapatite that has been fully deproteinized by a two-step, high-temperature process for protection from bacteria, viruses and prions
- An essentially non-resorbable material that is ideally suited for regeneration of bone defects when effective space maintenance is required
- Osseoconductive due to the interconnecting micro and macro pores for bony integration, which facilitate graft stability and vascular ingrowth1
- Hing KA, Best SM, Bonfield W. Characterization of porous hydroxyapatite. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 1999 Mar;10(3):135-45.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). OsseoGuard Resorbable Collagen Membrane is manufactured by Collagen Matrix, Inc. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0060 REV A 06/17
Get Matched With The Hottest In Dental Education
Available for both iOS and Android and can be found on the Apple App Store and in Google Play.
Shop Online and Save!
(U.S. Based Customers)
New to ZimVie Dental? Request an account and take advantage of the convenience of ordering online!
Let's Connect, Subscribe Today!
Be first to know about ZimVie latest news, product launches and exclusive educational events.