Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Designed To Facilitate Maximum Bone Volume Retention
- Small Granules - 500–1000 µm particle size preferred for grafting smaller defects, such as extraction sockets.
- Large Granules - 1000–2000 µm particle size preferred for grafting large defects, such as sinus elevations.
- Conveniently Packaged In Easy-To-Open Dishes - Value Packs (5 ml and 8 ml) are individually packaged in 1 ml containers for single-unit dosing.
Features & Benefits
- Bovine-derived hydroxyapatite that has been fully deproteinized by a two-step, high-temperature process for protection from bacteria, viruses and prions
- An essentially non-resorbable material that is ideally suited for regeneration of bone defects when effective space maintenance is required
- Osseoconductive due to the interconnecting micro and macro pores for bony integration, which facilitate graft stability and vascular ingrowth1
Bone Grafting is a common procedure used to prepare a site for dental implant placement in an area where teeth have been loss.
Enjoy a hassle-free online order managing exparience!
eShop & Order History
Get instant access to our convenient online quoting and ordering, available 24/7. Easily track your order history and reorder with just a few clicks.
Returns & Replace
Easily start your return request, receive instructions on how to send back the product and track the status of your RMA.
Return & Replace - COMING SOON!!!!
Submit and track the status of your implant warranty effortlessly and receive instant updates on RMA approval and replacement order status via email.
Courtesy Implant Replacement
If you qualify for a courtesy implant replacement, receive instant approval and instructions on how to quickly receive your implant replacement order (Only for U.S./CA).
Product Experience Report (ePER)
Conveniently initiate a product complaint request by submitting a ZimVie Dental Product Experience Report (ePER) electronically.
Never miss a payment! Get 24/7 access to view, download and pay your invoices invoices online.
- Hing KA, Best SM, Bonfield W. Characterization of porous hydroxyapatite. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 1999 Mar;10(3):135-45.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). OsseoGuard Resorbable Collagen Membrane is manufactured by Collagen Matrix, Inc. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0060 REV A 06/17
Customer Service & Technical Support
At ZimVie Dental, our focus is always on you. Priority attention is the hallmark of our service commitment, and we stand ready to offer you an unprecedented level of service and personalized solutions.