- Data on file.
- Trisi P, Marcato C, Todisco M. Bone-to-implant apposition with machined and MTX microtextured implant surfaces in human sinus grafts. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2003;23(5):427-437.
- Todisco M, Trisi P. Histomorphometric evaluation of six dental implant surfaces after early loading in augmented human sinuses. J Oral Implantol. 2006;32(4):153-166.
- Shin SY, Han DH. Influence of a microgrooved collar design on soft and hard tissue healing of immediate implantation in fresh extraction sites in dogs. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2010;21:804-814.
The stability, strength and precision of the implant-abutment connection are the significant factors in achieving clinical success, particularly in the anterior zone.
- The 3.1 mmD Eztetic Dental Implant is a strong1, aesthetic solution for narrow anterior sites.
- By combining an innovative implant design, Conical, Double Friction-Fit™ Connection and surgical protocol, the 3.1 mmD Eztetic Dental Implant can deliver beautiful smiles that last.
Features & Benefits
- Primary Stability1 For Immediate Aesthetics
Tapered dental implant geometry combined with dedicated soft and dense bone surgical protocols are designed for high primary stability in all types of bone1
- MTX Surface For Increased Bone Apposition
The MTX Microtextured Surface has been documented to achieve high levels of bone-to-implant contact and successful clinical results under conditions of immediate loading2, 3
- Strength1 For Long-Lasting Aesthetics
Dental Implant with a conical, Double Friction-Fit Connection designed for exceptional strength, reduced micromovement and microleakage
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0004 REV C 12/19
Customer Service & Technical Support
At ZimVie Dental, our focus is always on you. Priority attention is the hallmark of our service commitment, and we stand ready to offer you an unprecedented level of service and personalized solutions.
Get Matched With The Hottest In Dental Education
Available for both iOS and Android and can be found on the Apple App Store and in Google Play.
Shop Online and Save!
(U.S. Based Customers)
New to ZimVie Dental? Request an account and take advantage of the convenience of ordering online!
Let's Connect, Subscribe Today!
Be first to know about ZimVie latest news, product launches and exclusive educational events.