For Certain® Internal, External Hex & TSV® Connections
TSV Implant Digital Lab Analog
Features & Benefits
- Precise Representation of TSV Implants - The TSV Implant Digital Lab Analog is designed to be used with CAD/CAM fabricated models to accurately replicate implant placement to create definitive restorations through digital workflows
- Proprietary Design - TSV Implant Lab Analogs accommodate and relieve TSV Abutment friction-fit geometry, preserving the abutment’s integrity
- Accurate Placement - One-position locking design is a proprietary anti-rotation feature that ensures accurate hex timing
Digital Analogs for Certain Connection
The Certain Analog internal connection is color-coded by size for easy identification in the lab and the model.
Digital Analogs for External Hex Connection
Additional step in the apical design of the analog indicates the newer design that can be used in a 3D printed model.
Digital Analogs for TSV Connection
As part of a digital workflow, the TSV Implant Digital Lab Analog is designed to be used with 3D printed models to support the fabrication of definitive restorations.
Digital Analogs for Certain and External Hex Connections
Features & Benefits
- Unparalleled Precision - The Certain and External Hex Digital Analogs are designed and manufactured to exact tolerances and specifications in order to accurately replicate implant placement in a 3D printed model and stone model.
- Dual Functioning Design - Our re-designed Digital Analogs can now be used in both a stone model or a 3D printed model workflow for cases using Certain and External Hex Implants.
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). TSV Implant Digital Lab Analog manufactured by Elos Medtech Pinol A/S. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0452 REV A 12/17
Customer Service & Technical Support
At ZimVie Dental, our focus is always on you. Priority attention is the hallmark of our service commitment, and we stand ready to offer you an unprecedented level of service and personalized solutions.