- Del Castillo RA, Peterson T. Treatment of atrophic maxillae with computed tomography (CT) guided implant surgery. JIRD 2011;3(1):44-50
- 2. Baumgarten HS. CT guided implant treatment: Techniques for successful planning and execution. JIRD 2009;1(1):25-29
The Navigator® System for Guided Surgery
The IMMEDIACY patients want.
Take the complexity and inaccuracies out of guided surgery and give your patients the option to come for an implant surgery and leave with a functioning provisional restoration. ZimVie Dental’s Navigator System For Guided Surgery helps make it possible to accelerate patient provisionalization for both full-arch and single-unit cases.1,2
- A key benefit of using the Tapered Navigator System is the option to use the surgical guide to create a preoperative master cast and a fixed provisional restoration in the laboratory prior to the day of implant surgery.
Features & Benefits
- Angulation for improved restorative outcomes
All instrumentation is diameter specific and designed to work with the exact dimensions of ZimVie Dental Certain and Prevail® Implants and Navigator Master Tubes to provide accurate control of instrument and implant angulation.
- Hex orientation for immediate provisionalization
Allows the laboratory to pour a preoperative master cast and orient the implant analogs as the implants will be positioned on the day of surgery to support immediate provisionalization.
- Depth control for security when working near vital anatomy
Drills are depth specific with definitive depth stops for precise osteotomy preparation.
- Position for soft-tissue maintenance
Provides accuracy of pre-planning and implant placement for appropriate implant spacing in multiple-unit cases and with neighboring dentition, while supporting the option of minimally invasive (flapless) surgery as well as the delivery of a laboratory-made provisional prosthesis immediately following implant placement.
Parallel Walled Navigator Surgical Kit (SGKIT)
Guided Surgery Kit for Certain Parallel Walled Implants
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0386 REV B 12/19
Customer Service & Technical Support
At ZimVie Dental, our focus is always on you. Priority attention is the hallmark of our service commitment, and we stand ready to offer you an unprecedented level of service and personalized solutions.