Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Internal Connection Universal Placement Driver Tips
With GemLock Technology for the Certain® Connection
- Secure Fit - Touchless delivery tools offer a secure, reliable fit
- Consistent Performance - Durable synthetic rubies improve driver tip longevity and ensure delivery tools remain consistent over multiple uses
- Superior Control - GemLock Technology engages components internally for precise handling
Internally engaging driver tips that attach to surgical handpieces in order to pick up and carry implants, healing abutments, and cover screws with the Certain Connection
- No drop delivery from package to patient increases efficiency, decreases chair time, and minimizes the potential for contamination of the implant
- Spring-loaded synthetic ruby bearings seamlessly and repeatedly secure the implant to the delivery tool
- Synthetic rubies have extreme abrasion resistance and low breakaway friction resulting in expanded longevity and performance of your driver tips
- Superior delivery with dynamic tactile response and touchless transfer during implant surgery for a simpler, more controlled experience
- Engages components internally for increased precision, making them ideal for use in tight interdental spaces
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. Invisalign, iTero, iTero Element, the iTero logo, among others, are trademarks and/or service marks of Align Technology, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and may be registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0745 REV A 07/19
To request a paper copy of the Instructions for Use, contact ZimVie Dental Customer Service