Terms & Conditions
Excel Loyalty Program
Last Updated: January 1, 2023
Biomet 3i, LLC dba ZimVie Dental and its affiliates (collectively "ZimVie") would like to welcome you to ZimVie's Excel Loyalty Program (the "Program"). Please note that your use of the Program's website and membership are also governed by the agreements listed and linked to below, as well as all other applicable terms, conditions, limitations, and requirements on the ZimVie website, all of which (as changed over time) are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions, as defined below. By agreeing to participate, you acknowledge and agree to the following Terms and Conditions, which govern the Program and/or Biomaterial Beta Survey ("Terms and Conditions").
Membership Fees, Renewal & Cancelation
- You must be a ZimVie customer with a customer ID in order to participate in the Program.
- Government and military accounts are ineligible by law to participate in the Program.
- The non-refundable membership fee for the Program is US $199 (the "Fee") for a twelve (12) month period.
- Membership does not auto-renew. Participants will receive email reminders prior to expiration and if not renewed, a sixty (60) day grace period for renewal. Upon the expiration of the 60-day grace period, membership will be cancelled and all accumulated points will be forfeited.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to ExcelLoyaltySuppport@ZimVie.com within 60 days of payment and/or prior to any point redemptions. All cancelation requests are subject to review and do not guarantee a full refund.
Points Accumulation & Deduction
- Customers earn one (1) point for each $1 spent. Existing customers enrolled in the Program will receive a one-time disbursement of 199 points to their account.
- Points are redeemable for Program and authorized third-party provider offerings.
- Points have no monetary value outside of the Program; cannot be exchanged for cash value; and are non transferable between accounts.
• Points shall begin accumulating the same day membership Fee is confirmed and not sooner. Exceptions may apply but are subject to business, legal and compliance review.
• Points are accrued in conjunction with purchases of select ZimVie products and/or services.
• Awarded points may take up to sixty (60) days in conjunction with ZimVie's refund and return policy. Points will only be awarded for product that is purchased and not returned. Exchanged items of equal value will not affect points. Returned and refunded items will result in a deduction of points equal to the amount originally awarded.
- Any attempted abuse of the Program will result in the cancellation of membership without refund and forfeiture of any remaining points. Examples of abuse include, but are not limited to making large purchases to accumulate points, purchasing trip to educational events and then returning products.
- Enrollment benefits may change at anytime without notice. Membership includes access to:
• 13 Patient Education Videos that are only available for download with the Program membership.
• 12 Patient Education Brochures that are available for download and select customization.
• Unlimited access to all of the CE courses contained within the Dental Teams CE Learning catalog. These courses generally carry a tuition of US$9.99 per course per registrant. This tuition fee will be waived for all staff members of a participating Program account.
- Immediate enrollment benefits also include additional program merchandise, such as scrubs, tier-status certificates and/or membership cards.
Promotional Trial & Qualification-Based Memberships
- We sometimes offer certain customers various trial or other promotional memberships, which are subject to these Terms except as otherwise stated in the promotional offers. Trial members may at any time choose not to continue their paid membership at the end of the trial period. Once the trial or promotion ends, no additional benefits will be extended to participants; participants will be subject to all ongoing terms and fees.
- Trial membership may NOT be requested. Selection for program trials will be Qualification-Based for needs of the promotion or testing period. ZimVie will notify qualified trial or promotion participants by electronic communication outlining the terms and obligations for participation.
- Upon initial enrollment, ZimVie agrees to waive the Fee for participants' feedback and input in two (2) Trial Surveys (the "Feedback") in connection with the Program. This Fee waiver is a one-time offer and non-transferable.
- ZimVie reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions without notice. YOUR CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP FOLLOWING MODIFICATION CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP.