Puros Pericardium Allograft Membrane provides a long-lasting32 barrier when an optimum balance of strength and handling for graft containment are necessary.
- Long-Lasting Durability
- Absorbable And Easy-To-Use
The Proprietary Tutoplast® Process
The proprietary Tutoplast process assures the highest standard of tissue quality with minimal risk of disease transmission.8
That’s why, for over 40 years, Tutoplast processed tissues have been used in more than five million procedures.8
Features & Benefits
- Retains the natural collagen matrix and mechanical properties of native pericardium due to the proprietary Tutoplast process
- Inhibits epithelial cell migration and maintains space for periodontal ligament and bone regeneration31
*Offers valid now through November 30, 2022.
Only available through the ZimVie Dental Online Store. These offers cannot be applied to phone, email, fax orders or past purchases. Discount will be displayed at checkout.
- Sohn DS, Shin HI, Ahn MR, Lee JS. Piezoelectric vertical bone augmentation using the sandwich technique in an atrophic mandible and histomorphometric analysis of mineral allografts: a case report series. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2010;30(4):383-391.
- Taskonak B, Ozkan Y. An alveolar bone augmentation technique to improve esthetics in anterios ceramic FPDs: a clinical report. J Prosthodont. 2006;15(1):32-36.
- Petrungaro PS, Amar S. Localized ridge augmentation with allogenic block grafts prior to implant placement: case reports and histologic evaluations. Implant Dent. 2005;14(2):139-148.
- Rocci A, Martignoni M. Local enlargement of the alveolar ridge using a mineralized allogenic cortical-cancellous block graft: a clinical case study. Quintessence Int. 1999;11(12):373-380. (Italian Edition).
- Paolantonio M. Combined periodontal regenerative technique in human intrabody defects by collagen membranes and anorganic bovine bone. A controlled clinical study. J Periodontol. 2002 Feb;73(2):158-166.
- Shin HI, Sohn DS. A method of sealing perforated sinus membrane and histologic finding of bone substitutes: a case report. Implant Dent. 2005;14(4):328-335.
- Keith JD, Salama MA. Ridge preservation and augmentation using regenerative materials to enhance implant predictability and esthetics. Compend Contin Educ Dent. 2007 Nov;28(11):614-621; quiz 622-624.
- Data on file with RTI Surgical, Inc.
- Schoepf C. Allograft safety: efficacy of the Tutoplast process. Int J Oral Implantol. 2006;7:10-15.
- Tadic D, Epple M. A thorough physicochemical characterization of 14 calcium phosphate-based bone substitution materials in comparison to natural bone. Biomaterials. 2004 Mar;25(6):987-994.
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). Tutoplast is a U.S. Registered trademark owned by Tutogen Medical GmbH. Puros Allografts are manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. dba RTI Biologics. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0095 REV A 03/18 .
Get Matched With The Hottest In Dental Education
Available for both iOS and Android and can be found on the Apple App Store and in Google Play.
Shop Online and Save!
(U.S. Based Customers)
New to ZimVie Dental? Request an account and take advantage of the convenience of ordering online!
Let's Connect, Subscribe Today!
Be first to know about ZimVie latest news, product launches and exclusive educational events.