The RegenerOss® Bone Graft Plug is an easy-to-use grafting solution for filling extraction sockets and periodontal defects.
The Plug features a combination of 80% graft particulate and 20% Type I bovine collagen that adapts to the shape of the defect once hydrated.
Socket Preservation Made Simple.
Features & Benefits
Easy-to-Use Grafting Solution
- Plug-shaped form mimics the shape of extraction sockets for easy placement
- Plug can be placed dry and takes the shape of the defect once hydrated
- Collagen holds graft particles in place within the defect site
Structure Similar to Human Bone
- Mineral component of the graft has macro-and microstructures similar to human bone
- Interconnected pores and trabecular architecture favor the formation and ingrowth of new bone at the graft site
High Mineral Content
- Combines 80% carbonate apatite granules with 20% Type I collagen from bovine Achilles tendon
- Implants can typically be placed 6 months post-grafting in extraction sockets
- Graft is fully resorbed in 9-12 months
Preserve the bone following an extraction for future implant placement or ridge maintenance.
- Place a RegenerOss Bone Graft Plug immediately after an extraction.
- Assess the size of the defect and choose the appropriately sized plug.
- Cut the plug as needed and loosely pack into the socket.
- The Bone Graft Plug adapts to the shape of the defect when hydrated.
- The soft tissue should be sutured to achieve primary closure, if possible.
- The site is typically ready for implant placement after six months.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of ZimVie; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of ZimVie (Biomet 3i, LLC, Zimmer Dental Inc., etc.) and marketed and distributed by ZimVie Dental and its authorized marketing partners. RegenerOss Bone Graft Plugs are manufactured by Collagen Matrix, Inc. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of ZimVie, Inc. ZVINST0064 REV A 02/23. ©2023 ZimVie, Inc. All rights reserved.
Customer Service & Technical Support
At ZimVie Dental, our focus is always on you. Priority attention is the hallmark of our service commitment, and we stand ready to offer you an unprecedented level of service and personalized solutions.