RegenerOss Resorbable Xenograft is a porcine-derived carbonate apatite intended for bone repair and regeneration for oral surgical procedures.
- Carbonate Apatite Bone Graft Substitute1
- Creating The Right Environment2
- Ideal Porous Osteoconductive Scaffold
- Easy To Use
Features & Benefits
- RegenerOss Resorbable Xenograft is a porcine-derived carbonate apatite intended for bone repair and regeneration for oral surgical procedures.
Creating The Right Environment2
- RegenerOss Resorbable Xenograft is highly porous which allows in-growth of blood vessels that provide adequate supply of nutrients, delivery of cells and growth factors necessary for osseous tissue formation.
- The osteoconductive surface and porous structure of RegenerOss Resorbable Xenograft allow for new bone formation, both around and within the particle.
Easy To Use
- Perforated cap is designed for easy hydration. Once fully hydrated remove cap and deliver product to defect sites.
RegenerOss Resorbable Xenograft with Syringe
Bone Grafting is a common procedure used to prepare a site for dental implant placement in an area where teeth have been loss.
- Data on file with Collagen Matrix, Inc.
- Klenke FM1, Liu Y, Yuan H, Hunziker EB, Siebenrock KA, Hofstetter W.2009. Impact of pore size on the vascularization and osseointegration of ceramic bone substitutes in vivo. J Biomed Mater Res A 85(3):777-86.
- Spense G., Patel N., Brooks R., Rushton N. 2009. Carbonate Substituted Hydroxyapatite: Resorption by Osteoclasts Modifies the Osteoblastic Response. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A.
- Ellies LG, Carter JM, Natiella JR, Featherstone JDB, Nelson DGA. 1988. Quantitative Analysis of Early In Vivo Tissue Response to Synthetic Apatite Implants. J Biomed Mater Res 22:137-148.
- Landi E., Celotti G., Logroscino G., Tampieri A. 2003. Carbonated Hydroxyapatite as Bone Substitute. Journal of the European Ceramic Society 23: 2931-2937.
- Deligianni DD, Katsala ND, Koutsoukos PG, Missirlis YF, Effect of Surface Roughness of Hydroxyapatite on Human Bone Marrow Cell Adhesion, Proliferation, Differentiation and Detachment Strength. Elsevier Biomaterials 22 (2001) 87-96.
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. RegenerOss Resorbable Xenograft is manufactured by Collagen Matrix, Inc. (CMI). Collagen Matrix is not a subsidiary of Zimmer Biomet Dental. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0392 REV B 04/19
To request a paper copy of the Instructions for Use, contact ZimVie Dental Customer Service
Get Matched With The Hottest In Dental Education
Available for both iOS and Android and can be found on the Apple App Store and in Google Play.
Shop Online and Save!
(U.S. Based Customers)
New to ZimVie Dental? Request an account and take advantage of the convenience of ordering online!
Let's Connect, Subscribe Today!
Be first to know about ZimVie latest news, product launches and exclusive educational events.