Cortical Bone Collector
- Provides 160° Cutting Area - Effective On Plane, Concave And Convex Bone Surfaces
- Available In Curved And Straight Designs - Versatile, Facilitating Access To Hard-To-Reach Posterior Regions
- Large Capacity Chamber - Minimizes Bone Shaving Dispersion And Retains Bone In A Sterile Chamber To Limit Patient Contamination
- Lateral Opening System - Provides Device Stability And May Be Used As A Container For Composite Grafts
- Viability - Harvested bone contains viable bone cells and shows high osteogenic potential1, 2
SAFESCRAPER TWIST: How It Works
- The bone is collected by pushing the end of the device toward the bone surface with the chamber facing downward and simultaneously pulling the device itself backward.
- To retrieve collected bone, keep the transparent chamber facing downward, press the lock button sideways and slide the chamber clockwise.
- Zaffe D, D’Avenia F. A novel bone scraper for intraoral harvesting: a device for filling small bone defects. Clin Oral Impl Res. 2007;18:525-533.
- Miron RJ, Hedbom E, Saulacic N, Zhang Y, Sculean A, Bosshardt DD, Buser D. Osteogenic potential of autogenous bone grafts harvested with four different surgical techniques. J Dent Res. 2011;90:1428-33.
- Miron RJ, Gruber R, Hedbom E, Saulacic N, Zhang Y, Sculean A, Bosshardt DD ,Buser D. Impact of Bone Harvesting Techniques on Cell Viability and the Release of Growth Factors of Autografts. Clin Impl Dent Rel Res. 2013;15:481-489.
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. Safescraper is a trademark of C.G.M. S.P.A. Safescraper is manufactured by META Advanced Medical Technology. Contact Zimmer Biomet Dental for references to all claims. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for HCPs only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
Customer Service & Technical Support
At ZimVie Dental, our focus is always on you. Priority attention is the hallmark of our service commitment, and we stand ready to offer you an unprecedented level of service and personalized solutions.
Get Matched With The Hottest In Dental Education
Available for both iOS and Android and can be found on the Apple App Store and in Google Play.
Shop Online and Save!
(U.S. Based Customers)
New to ZimVie Dental? Request an account and take advantage of the convenience of ordering online!
Let's Connect, Subscribe Today!
Be first to know about ZimVie latest news, product launches and exclusive educational events.